Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Painting for Charity

Hi painting friends ~

I'm excited to tell you about a new venture for me and I'd like to invite you to join me!
I'm starting a painting group to paint projects that we will donate to those in need. Our group will meet once a month on Sunday afternoon at the Harborfields Library in Greenlawn. Our first meeting will be on September 20th from 1:30 - 4pm.

Our first project will be a canvas bag that can be hung on the back of a wheelchair or a walker! This will be a casual gathering of painting friends and you can paint anything you want to. However I am thinking that it would be fun to paint a design by Shara Reiner or Ros Stallcup and I'll start working on a sample soon and bring some patterns ~ just in case. All you need to bring are some of your favorite colors to paint with and a smile (along with your regular painting supplies which should include a few brushes, water basin, paper towels, stylus, palette pad, transfer paper, tracing paper, pen, etc)

Please contact me at: linda@lindascountrycrafts.com if you are interested.

I'll be in touch... Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment